

Diversity of opportunities - Diversifying is the key to success, bloggers that seek a steady flow of income should have multiple blogs that spread across different server and topics so as not to put all their eggs in one basket. Multiple blogs doesn’t mean one has to stick to a single contextual advertising company, recent years have witness the addition of a variety of viable advertising options for bloggers. Unlike the year before 2005, adsense and blogads advertising and a handfull of other are the only option available.
Does the image on the left gives you the dejavu feeling? This is what it is like working, I used to have a steady 9 to 5 job and when ever I make a mistake, I’ll get scolding, and when mistake are done by other people, I get scolding for no reason. It is really a stressful life, that is why I’ve decided to set up this blog and make something out from my knowledge and in hope others would benefit from the blogging tips above, blogging is the only way out from this rat race. I am a full time blogger, make a good living out of it, I do venture into some other stuff.
My advice is, just do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment